In this document the following word and phrases have the meaning stated hereunder unless indicated otherwise :-
(Please go below to ACCEPT and JOIN)
*IR refers to the Consultant/Advisor of M/s Revolution Forever Mktg. Ltd.
1. The applicant has to fullfill the following conditions before applying for Independent Distributorship:-
(a) He should be an Indian Citizen.
(b) He should be over 18 years of age.
(c) He should not have been convicted for any criminal offence.
2.You can register free of cost with our company.Once you purchase any one of the company's listed products or kit(product) by any Consultant, commission on that sale will be given to the concerned persons.You can also become Independent Reprentative of the company at your own will . For that you have to fulfill the criteria of the company. Payment can be made through Demand Draft/Bank P.O. in favour of Revolution Forever Mktg. Ltd., New Delhi. However, cash can also be given at our listed product showrooms. Valid cash receipt must also be attained for the same from the company.
3. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting on website. You should check this Website from time to time to review the then current terms and conditions, because they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.
4. Payment can be made through Demand Draft/Bank P.O. in favour of Revolution Forever Mktg. Ltd., New Delhi. However, cash can also be given at our listed product showrooms. Valid cash receipt must also be attained for the same from the company.
5. No Consultant / Distributor is allowed to Collect cash on behalf of the Company. If any person hands over cash to any Consultant, he does so on his own risk, the Company will not be liable for such payments. Also the Company shall not be responsible for any cash payments unless it is made to Head Office/Regional Office, product showrooms. The Company is liable only after proper receipt is issued against such payments.
6. Product Purchase amount is refundable within 30 days of purchase. Date of purchase is same as of date of invoice.
7. The only source of income (commission) for the Consultant is through the sale of various products available with the Company as per the marketing plan of the Company.
8. The validity period for Independent Distributorship is 1 year. If the person fails to renew the distributorship within 1 month from the date of expiry of validity period, his status as The Consultant will stand cancelled and he will not be entitled for any benefits and privileges being enjoy by other Consultant .
9. The Consultant shall agree that his status is of the Consultant/Distributor, which makes him responsible to promote the company further down the line in accordance with the marketing plan, rules and regulations, policies and procedure of the Company.
10.The Issuing/Renewal/Cancellation of Independent distributorship shall be at the sole discretion of the company.
11. The Consultant is not an employee of the company, He/She is not entitled for any kind of ESI, Gratuity,pension or any other benefits to which an employee may be entitled under any law in force either at present or in future.
12. The Consultant have no right and title to the Assets of the Company.
13. In case of any death / permanent disability, the right and responsibilities of the Consultant shall be passed to the rightful nominee as specified in the Application Form. However, such nominees shall have to fill a fresh application form and he/she shall be bound by the terms and conditions applicable to the original Consultant .
14. The Consultant shall not work for any other Marketing company. Any Consultant found to be working contrary to the rules of operation would have his/her Revolution Forever Distributorship terminated forthwith.
15. The Company can add, withdraw, amend or change benefits policies, rules, regulations and business plan of the company without any prior information to its Consultant.
16. Independents Representatives commission will be sent through Account Payee cheque only through ordinary mail. If any outstation Consultant wishes to receive the benefits through registered post or courier, the courier or registered post charges shall be paid by the Independents Representatives.
17. The terms & conditions, policies & procedures and commitments are subject to forces of nature. In case of natural calamities such as flood, fire, cyclone, earthquake, typhoons, etc. Or the circumstances which are beyond the control of the Company like strike, lockout etc., the company shall not be liable for any damages thereof.
18. In case of any adverse decision of the Government affecting the Marketing Industry/Business plan, the Company shall be entitled to challenge its validity, authenticity before the appropriate Courts, Tribunals or Authorities and Company shall in no way be liable for any refund or compensation or can close the present business/marketing plan.
19. No Consultant is authorized to use company's material for any personal activities which may harm the benefits of the Company.
20. All disputes between the Consultant and the Company shall be referred to the Arbitrator to be appointed by the Company. The decision of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on both the parties.
21. The arbitration proceedings shall be subject to Delhi Court jurisdiction only.
22. The Company reserves the right to terminate any distributorship if the particulars given in the application form are found to be incorrect, false and wrong.
23. The Company reserves the right to reject any application form without assigning any reason thereof.